Monday, March 25, 2019

Week 34 - Early April Fools!

Hola Everyone:

So sorry about this letter being really pretty short, honestly there has really not been a lot going on this past week to report about.  It is getting towards the end of the cycle and although we are working really hard and contacting a ton of people, it is just really hard to get anyone to commit to anything or much less get them to come to church!

So last week, I was really hopeful about the less active families we found and had hoped that they would have come to church.  The Luna family had the daughter that we were going to teach so we don’t know what went on with them, but we have an appointment with the Luna family tonight so I guess we will go over there and find out.

Probably the most interesting thing that happened this past week was that we went to see Sister Fagatoa in the hospital yesterday.  If you remember, Sister Fagatoa is from my MTC group. She had like a bubble in her intestines and it got really big and almost popped. If she wouldn’t have gone to the hospital, she would be in more serious shape than what she is and needing surgery. 

So, in closing, I guess I will explain my first picture!  So yea I thought it would be pretty funny to send that home next week for April Fools day and make up a bunch of stuff as to why I was in the hospital, but then I decided that might not be such a good idea for my parents so yea, I sent it this week instead!

Anyway, I love being here in Mexico although some times the work is pretty slow and hard!  I know this is where I am supposed to be and what I am supposed to be doing right now.

Love 

Elder Fawcett

I Thought This Might Have Been a Good April Fools Picture!
Then I Thought About It a Little More!!

Sister Fagatoa After Surgery