Monday, June 10, 2019

Week 45 - Watching Frogs!!!

Hola Everyone,

Another short letter this week. Sorry, we’ve been super busy and it’s been quite a difficult week. We are working hard and have been working with the Ward a lot.

As far as investigators go this week, Servio didn’t come to Church this past week. We weren’t really surprised. He hasn’t been progressing. We are going to keep trying, but we don’t want to push too hard.  This area is definitely the hardest area I have served in and there are just not a lot of people that will talk to us so it is hard to teach!

Tomorrow we are going to the Temple with President Kimball as a Mission and we are really looking forward to that. It will be cool! President Kimball and his wife will be leaving us at the end of the month and we will be getting our new President who is from Mexico!

Last Friday I got really sick and vomited a lot! Then my Companion got sick shortly after I did. So, we must have eaten something that didn’t agree with us. It was food poisoning for sure because I have experienced it so many times that I just know now when it happens.  So, we stayed in for a while until we both had enough strength to go back out and work later that day.
The interesting thing for the week is that a member had to go out of town for a few days so they asked us to watch their frogs for a few days for them.  They were really cool and those that know me know I really like that sort of stuff!

Well, that’s all I got for this week. I’m working hard and I love being a missionary!

Hope you all have a great week!

Love,


Elder Fawcett


Elder Perez and Elder Fawcett
















Elder Fawcett
















Frogs We Watched for a Member!

















They are Tiny!!!