Monday, February 3, 2020

Week 79 - My Companion's Birthday

Hola Everyone:

Well, this week has been a pretty good one!  I have been getting to know my new area and honestly it is good to be back into a “good” area again. People on the street sort of just blow us off as we try to talk to them, but the members of the Ward are more active in helping us to teach so that is really a good thing!  Honestly, it is a pretty good Ward and I am trying to get close to the members.  I am hoping that we can have some success here.

As for investigators, we are currently teaching two that are both member referrals.  The first one is Carlos whose Mom is a recent convert and he has already been to Church 3 times with her in the past.  This past week, we taught him the Law of Chastity and that went really well.  I think that this next Tuesday, we will probably try and put a date on him on.  Our other really good investigator is Daniella.  She is 12 years old and her Mother and Grandma are already members so we will also be working this week to try and get a date set up for her.

Other then that, honestly things here are just what I would consider normal.  It seems as a missionary that a lot of the days sometimes just run together over and over again.  Since I am now well into my sexy six, I have been trying to watch what I eat a lot more and I have been really cutting back on the “Real Sugar” Coke which is really hard.  Hopefully with doing that and walking the tons of miles we do every week; I can come home somewhat more in shape. Although I have lost most of my muscle and my suit sort of hangs on me now!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week!

Love

Elder Fawcett




                                                                         My Companion's Birthday!!

My New Area


Looking Over My New Area











Park by Our House

Night View From Apartment












The Other Side!

End of the Day














Sunsets Like at Home