Monday, February 24, 2020

Week 82 - This Week Has Been Muy Loco!!!

Hola Everyone:

Well, this week has been muy loco!!  My Companion, Elder Van decided to go back home to Nebraska this week because he has been suffering with some issues with his stomach.  He has only been out on his mission for about six months so he decided that rather than stay and deal with it for 18 more months, he would go home and get it fixed and then go back out.

With my Comp being gone, I have been working super hard to keep everything moving along in good shape in my Area.  When he first left, which happened pretty fast, I was put with my Zone Leaders which live pretty far from my Area, so we were pretty much all over the city try to work both Areas at the same time.  Today, I was put in with two of the Elders in my District so they are closer to my Area, but it is still pretty hard trying to work two different Areas during the day.  The good thing is that I will only have to be in a threesome until March 9th at changes then I should go back to my Area with a new Companion.

So outside of all of the craziness this week, we were able to have the Baptism for Carlos.  He was really happy to be baptized and the day went really well.  He asked me to baptize him which was a really awesome experience for me. Daniella has also asked me to baptize her this coming week at her baptism, so that is something that I am really looking forward to.  Also, this past week, I met with Maricela and Abby and taught them a lesson and got them to commit to a date of March 14 for their baptism.

Honestly, it is great to be working in an Area where the work is progressing pretty well.  The members are really supportive and it really does make the days go by a lot better to have success after being in so many areas where the work has not been moving along so well!

Today, I got my Christmas package from the Willow Brook Ward as you can see in my pictures!  Thanks to everyone who wrote to me and I love the apron!  It took a little while to get here, but this week is my Birthday so I will just count it as my birthday present!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a great week! I know it will be a busy one for me since we have to really run while working two areas at the same time!

Love

Elder Fawcett


My Apron from the Home Ward!







Scorpion I Found Cleaning the Apartment!






Also Found This Cleaning














Neighbor's Garbage










Elder Fawcett and Carlos















Elders Stacey, Agguire, Fawcett Bolanos and Carlos