Monday, January 13, 2020

Week 76 - Next One Married!!!

Hola Everyone:

Well, this past week has honestly been pretty slow again!  I thought that after the holidays, things would pick up a little but it is just a really hard area to find people to teach in!  I talked to the Mission President today about our Area and I told him how hard we have been working with not a lot of success. He said that he would pray about it, but he knew that the Area had been closed in the past because of lack of success but wanted to see if my Comp and I could do anything here!

Probably the most interesting person we contacted this past week was a lady named Rosio. She seemed really cool and everything started out great! But as we sat down with her and started to teach her, we soon found out that all she wanted to do was bash the Book of Mormon. So needless to say, that didn’t go very far.

Some good news for the week though is that the medication I got from the hospital last week for my pink eyes seemed to work pretty well!  My eyes are feeling much better and they are not puffy and red anymore!  Also, as part of Dia di Los Reyes last week, we were eating some of the bread that they eat and I found a ring in my piece!  So that is supposed to mean that out of the group eating that ring of bread, I will be the next one married!  Ha Ha!!  

Well, I hope everyone has a great week!

Love 

Elder Fawcett

Ring I Found in the Bread!