Monday, January 20, 2020

Week 77 - A Long Week!

Hola Everyone:

Well, this week has really been a pretty long one!  I don’t have a lot to write about today because honestly, nothing of interest has really happened. We have pretty much contacted our whole Area without any luck.  So, we are just doing our best to stay busy.  One of the things we have started to really concentrate on this past week has been in trying to find less active people in the Ward or people who are on the records that we have never seen.

One guy we have been visiting a lot is Rafa who is like 35 years old and is a really cool guy.  We have been talking to him a lot but we have not been able to get him to come back to Church yet.  This week, we are planning to visit with him again a few times and hopefully we can get him to come back to Church again!

Honestly, that is pretty sad but he is really the only person worth talking about this week.  Everyone else that we have tried to teach or contact is simply just not progressing at all.  This is the last week of the Cycle so I am really hoping that the President closes this Area back up because the work is really just not progressing at all here!

Well, I hope everyone has a great week!

Love 

Elder Fawcett



Contacting in My Area








My Comp's 1 Year Anniversary!











Taking it Easy on P-Day











Glad I Brought my Hammock from Home!





Our Home Owner's Dog











Looks Meaner than He Is!!








A Member's Axe Thing!










Got My New Glasses









Elders West and Gomez next to our Area










Elder Fawcett and Gomez